- Any physical or verbal action against moral, good manners or any professional misconduct will be punished with the expulsion of the company involved, since individuals represent their companies.
- Commercial espionage, data theft or business agreements which may attempt against the group or specific members of the group, as well as creation of other Networks, implies immediate expulsion.
- Members must have an insurance policy covering liabilities for, at least, USD 10.000.
- Unsettled disputes arising non-payment agreement implies expulsion.
- In case of operational disputes arising between members, Americas Alliance offers a Disputes Settlement Mediation System.
- Payment of the membership fee implies the acceptance of these rules and the Payment Protection Program.
- Delay in payment of the membership fee implies immediate loss of payment protection and category downgrade, as well as result in the subsequent expulsion of the member.
- The expulsion as a result of breaching any of the rules above mentioned is immediate and cancels the right of the excluded member to claim any amount paid until that moment.
Payment Protection Program:
Americas Alliance is ready to help members solve lack of payment disputes, based on accurate case data. Through its experience, Americas Alliance is willing to assist members and share and objective opinion on the matter. This program does not cover any other indirect situation or dispute.
-Members must have an insurance policy covering liabilities for, at least, USD 10.000.
-Americas Alliance will receive properly documented complaints and, therefore, demands to be in copy of any relevant information exchange between parts involved (i.e. emails, invoices, remainders). The exact amount claimed must be informed and emerge from the information attached.
-Once information of both parts is received, Americas Alliance will analyze the circumstances exposed with legal department.
-Delay in payment of the membership fee implies immediate loss of payment protection until payment is received.
The claimant has 60 days from invoice date to inform lack of payment to Americas Alliance. After that period the right to claim PPP will be obsolete.
-During the time needed to solve the dispute, all the necessary actions will be taken to protect other members from the debtor. Once the situation is informed to members, keep on making business with the debtor company is under each member´s responsibility and at its own risk.
-In case parts weren´t able to reach a settlement, Americas Alliance, after receiving all the information required in proper date and having considered all the circumstances involved, will take over the loss and compensate the claimant up to USD 10.000 per year per debtor company.
-Debtor company will be excluded from the Network and Americas Alliance will inform the fact to all the members and other associations.